I have something I seem to have sold on Craigslist, so that will hopefully be on the list for tomorrow. I am getting half my asking price, but I honestly put a price well above what was reasonable, secretly hoping not to sell it. This is the impulse I have to contend with. But it seems to have happened anyway.
Well, here is the list for Day 4:
One pair of sunglasses. They are old, literally bent out of shape, and neither polarized nor prescription. I found them in my desk.
One windshield wiper, #22. I...got rid of my car a year ago. I probably don't need this. Does anyone want it?
One bottle of fish oil supplements. It's about empty, and a few years old. I think I can part with it.
One brush. The first brush I got for my dog, it does not work very well for him. And someone nice gifted me a Furminator. So...if anyone wants it, let me know.
-------------------------
In BuffleNews, all is well. We've been having some quality jogs in. In a few weeks he is going to be going to Puppy Camp, although he does not know that yet. As all pet parents, I don't like leaving him places. I do find good ones-ones that let him play all day with other dogs. He has a blast, but is always happy to see me again.
![]() |
| Here's a dog picture. Because PUPPY! |

No comments:
Post a Comment