

Well...not me, I guess. And not Buffaloo, either for that matter, albeit for an entirely different reason. But dang, does that guy love getting a pig ear.
I picked up one at the store the other day, to see how he liked them. It was gone within ten minutes, so today I grabbed a pack of them. He got the pig ear today after quite a bit of an excitement. Here was the days agenda:
7:00 AM Wake up the People. Not for any particular reason...just 'cause.
8:00 AM Went for a run with the People. (Mind you, he doesn't really seem to care too much for the running, but it tires him out, so I make him do it.)
8:30 AM Ignore breakfast. Drink a bunch of water and collapse beside the bowl.
8:45 AM Take a nap.
Noon Wake up from nap to play with People. Don't take no for an answer. In the event that no is given as an answer, run frantically in circles through the apartment.
1:00 PM Unknown, as the People was gone. Possibly took a nap again, or listened to the radio. Who is to say. Maybe he pulled out his secret death ray plans.
6:00 PM Get into car with People and People's friend. Went to a ball game, met another dog named Chance. Got to third base.
8:00 PM Got dropped off at home. Mystery time again. Checked stock portfolio, perhaps?
9:30 PM Greeted People, got a pig ear. YUM. Made the People play. Some tug, some run around frantically.
At this point, I am hoping there is a 'calm the hell' down coming up soon. Sure, there was a lot of napping, but a fair amount of excitement around too.
Otherwise, things are going good into the second week. He is a curious and playful fella, and he keeps putting things into him mouth that don't belong there (like hands and feet, the occasional flip-flop), but is getting better. I may try out lemon juice on my hands, to see how that works.
He still occasionally does the whiny growl when he wants food/attention. I just ignore him, or stomp away in a huff to show my disapproval. He seems to be responding, but seems to think he can get away with it when there is company.
I'll try to get some pictures with some friends too. I mean, sure you can tell he is cute in the photos, but you can't tell HOW MUCH cuter he is than everyone else. At least he certainly thinks so.
He also hates getting eye drops. HATES it.
No comments:
Post a Comment